Here's an article I wrote for wikiHow about bra inserts, a.k.a. "chicken fillets." If you've tried these, you might have noticed they can be tricky to figure out. Before you give up on this approach to breast enhancement, make sure you have the right bra -- support is key, even for small bra sizes, because you don't want the inserts sliding all over the place.from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
Bra inserts are breast enhancement pads made of silicone gel, foam, or other materials that you put inside your bra to add size to small breasts or enhance cleavage. In this article you will learn how to position bra inserts correctly so they stay in place and look natural.
- Choose a bra or that has enough coverage to contain the bra inserts completely inside the cups, so that the inserts are not visible anywhere.
- For full-size inserts that make your breasts one or two cup sizes larger, position the thickest part of the bra insert (sometimes called a "shelf" or "bump pad") at the bottom, just above the bra cup under-wire or band.
- For half-cup inserts and cleavage enhancers, position the thickest part at the bottom outsides of your bra cups. They should push your breasts up and closer together.
- Check to make sure the bra inserts are in the same place and position over each of your breasts.
- Lean forward and let your breasts settle into the bra inserts. Make sure the inserts don't show or slip out of place when you do this.
- If the bra inserts do slide out of place, try a different bra with more support and structure.
- You can buy special adhesive tape to help secure bra inserts in place inside your bra.
- Some types of bra inserts, if they are lightweight enough, can be worn inside nylon mesh bralettes and shelf bra camisoles.
- If your bra has removable pads, take them out before you put in the bra inserts. See if you can fit the inserts inside the fabric casing that held the removable pads.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Wear Bra Inserts. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.